Mitchell Property Realty
Ed is President and Managing Principal of Mitchell Property Realty, Inc where he oversees all the operations of the company including investor relations, financing, development and acquisitions. Prior to founding Mitchell Property Realty, Ed served for over 11 years as Regional Senior Vice President of Duke Realty’s Florida Operations. During Ed’s tenure at Duke Realty, he was responsible for the development, marketing, leasing, andmanagement ofthe company’s office and industrial portfoliosin Central and South Florida, which totaled more than 12 million square feet and was valued at approximately $1.6 billion. This included 240 tenants and 86 separate buildings.
Ed has been in the Florida real estate market for over 30 years. Prior to joining Duke Realty in 2007 as Senior Vice President of its South Florida operations, Ed was First Vice President with CB Richard Ellis for three years and Managing Director for four years. During this tenure, Ed invested and developed properties on his own behalf and for his clients. Ed also held positions as Director of Leasing and Development with Premier Commercial Realty for five years and Leasing Representative and Construction Manager with Trammell Crow Company for five years.
- Bachelor’s degree, Building Construction, University of Florida
- Master of Business Administration, (MBA), University of Texas
- Florida real estate broker license
- Florida certified general contractors license
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Named top 250 Power Leader South Florida 2016 and 2018